This version mainly improves stream/stdio read and write, character set encoding and other operations, and reconstructs the entire atomic operation implementation, adding a c11-style atomic api for finer-grained control.
- #70: Add
tb_stream_init_from_sock_ref()to open a given socket as stream
- Add stdfile api to read/write stdin, stdout and stderr.
- #81: Add set/get thread/process cpu affinity
- Add filelock api
- Add anonymous and named pipe
- Optimize queue_buffer module
- Improve stream interfaces
- Improve charset encoding and add ANSI support
- Improve atomic and add c11-like atomic apis
- Improve spinlock
- Support to redirect process output to pipe
- Uses virtual memory for coroutine stack
- Improve openssl/mbedtls for https